November 30, 2008

past week / coming week

Last week is finaly over . . . not much to say about it. The temple shower was fun last weekend. Thanks to all for the gifts, we were able to purchase ALL of our temple clothing and still have a bit left over. ---- This weekend was fun. We went shoping for a dress to wear for our sealing and Joshua's graduation. (IT WAS A PAIN!!!! It is not easy to find a modest dress anymore) The week ahead will be busy, but every minute worth it. We have A LOT of family flying in throughout the week to join us for the big day. We are excited to have them all join us. ----- I know I promised pictures a couple of weeks ago, but I haven't got to it yet. I will try to get some posted this week, and if I don't you can plan on something after Friday.

No comments: