November 20, 2008
Jewelry business
Ok . . . so as most of you know by now, Grandma (Charlie) and I have started a jewlery business. We have come up with a name and have set up an e-mail account . . . (KC Creations - kccreations@live.com) We have a ton of designs made, and are almost ready to make a catalog for all of you to view. We might make a new blog to post everything in, but we are still discussing that aspect. - - - - - I want my Grandma to know how much fun this is with her, and that I'm glad we are doing it together. I love you Grandma!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I CANT WAIT TOO SEE NEW BLOG OR BROCHURE. GOOD LUCK I KNOW YOU WILL DO GREAT CAUSE I HAVE SEEN THE JEWELRY FIRST HAND AND I LOVE IT.
Post a Comment