HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME !!!! I am now old enough to legaly ruin my life on my own ... not that I would. No big plans. Just a family get together this weekend. Will post pictures later.
We met in High School and dated on and off throughout. We were married on June 9, 2007. We were sealed for time and all eternity in the Salt Lake City Temple on December 5, 2008. We both love music, our dogs, movies, camping, and much more ...
3 comments:
OK SO I SUCK SORRY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
I HOPE YOU HAD A GRAT ONE . GOOD JOB ON THE BLOG IT IS WAY FUN!!
HEY HAPPY 21ST!!Thats awesome, and good job on the blog you got further than I did my first go around. Let me know if you need any help.
Hey sis, You are the best! Hope you had a great 21st birtday. We will have fun on Sunday!
Post a Comment